Easy Easter Gift Ideas for Kids and Adults
Easter Gift Ideas
There's nothing like the Easter holiday period, bringing around plenty of chocolate, family fun time, and traditions. Half the fun is the egg hunt, while the rest is about keeping the kids entertained with exciting activities – that includes the big kids, too.
And then there are the always highly anticipated moments of gift-giving, putting smiles on dials, no matter the age group. So, to keep the whole family even more happy this holiday, we've prepared some of our favourite Easter gift ideas for kids and adults alike.
Easter gift ideas for kids
Thankfully, there's definitely no shortage of great Easter gifts for kids these days, and if you take a trip to the shops leading up to this exciting time of year, you'll no doubt have to resist the temptation to buy everything.
If you prefer the classic take, you can opt for the traditional basket of chocolate eggs and toys, or let them get creative with colouring books. For a more interactive, educational twist, choose puzzles, child-appropriate books or learning apps for your smartphone/tablet.
But if you want to go down the path of doing something different this Easter, we also love these unique ideas:
- Plant a tree with your child and let them nurture it over time – whether in your own yard or community garden.
- Create a gift together or make one yourself – think decorated picture frames or objects that your little one would love to showcase in their room.
- If chocolate isn’t on the cards, create a basket full of other goodies (and they don’t have to be food). For example, you can fill them up with all their favourite bits and pieces, complete with smaller toys for an added edge.
Easter gifts for adults (the big kids)
Look, you’re never too old to enjoy this wonderful time of the year, and so you’re allowed to make the most of it, too!
If you’re shopping for an Easter gift for an adult, think outside the box and even consider choosing something that’s not an abundance of chocolate. While we know sweet-tooths will love it, you may just find that unique presents might get an even better reaction.
Not sure what to choose? Here are a few of our favourites, so you can narrow your options.
- A good book to read – choose something in a broader category so you’re more likely to pique their interest.
- Cookbooks for any Masterchefs in your social circles.
- A hamper of bath and shower goodies – everyone deserves some TLC every now and then.
- Flowers – because who doesn’t love a fresh bouquet of blooms?
- An experience – like our creative paper marbling workshops.
- Some nice linen, which you can use to dress the table for Easter lunch!
Remember, Easter gifts for adults can be absolutely anything that they may find interesting or entertaining. From art supplies to stationery, linen or just crowd-favourite chocolates, there’s plenty to give your favourite people this year.
This link refers to our plain card stock that can be incorporated in the part where you can make your own gift - Make your own card. Also the wrapping papers can be used in paper craft too, in making your own cards or framing as artwork.
Tip: People love homemade gifts that offer sentimentality and personality. Try making your own present this year and incorporate something meaningful into your design.
For more ideas, check out Il Papiro’s gift selection for easy, fuss-free inspiration.